BELOW is a list of some of the awesome free things to do that will help you bust that lockdown boredom.
- The Body Coach Joe Wicks started the trend with his free family fitness classes on YouTube, PE With Joe. Weekdays at 9am
- Strictly Come Dancing star Oti Mabuse (right) is hosting online dance classes inspired by Strictly Come Dancing and The Greatest Dancer on her YouTube channel
- If you fancy learning how to play music, Myleene Klass is hosting Myleene’s Music Klass (alongside her children) at 1pm on her YouTube channel
- If you’ve been doing a lot more cooking since you’ve been home, Jamie Oliver is here to help with Keep Cooking and Carry On. There’s a new show daily at www.channel4.com or watch it on Channel 4 at 5.30pm
- The LEGO Foundation has donated $50m (about £40m) to a range of charities to support children in need and ensure they continue to have access to learning. It has also launched the #letsbuildtogether initiative. Daily play challenges, new play ideas and live build-a-longs will be shared on social media with the hashtag. For more information and to get building, head to lego.com/letsbuildtogether.
- Marvel is making dozens of brilliant comics available for free on its Marvel Unlimited app. Stories about the Avengers, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel and more will be available for the rest of April. Just download the free Marvel Unlimited app and tap ‘free comics’.
- Audible has made hundreds of fantastic audiobooks available for free, and this week announced that Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Stone, read by Stephen Fry, would be joining the collection of freebies at stories.audible.com/start-listen.