First News Spoilers – here’s what’s inside our latest edition of the newspaper!
ISSUE 587 of First News has hit the nation’s shelves and letter boxes, and we promise you, it’s quite the page-turner; jam-packed full of the latest news, competitions, sport, interviews and even sneezing hyenas!
For those of you yet to browse the latest edition, we’re going to tell you seven things that you’ll find inside to whet your inquisitive appetites.
We won’t ruin anything… we’ll just slightly spoil. #SpoilerAlert
The next First News Spoilers – for issue 588 of First News – will appear on First News Live! next Thursday (21 September) evening at 6pm!
1. Author of How To Train Your Dragon Cressida Cowell has unleashed a spell book of secrets for First News this week – revealing the ins and outs of her brand new novel, The Wizards of Once – in fact, she’s taken over the entire cover!
2. The farm with no farmer. Oh, yes – the future is here.
3. Awesome snaps like this one…
4. You could win Classic Toys Special Stamps!
5. Potentially our craziest interview to date – read our interview with mad YouTuber Colin Furze.
6. A special report on hurricanes – what are they and how do they form?
7. Clare Balding explains why she thought she was a dog when she was your age. Yep…