APPLE has unveiled its new edge-to-edge display iPhone X, the most expensive handset the tech giant has ever made.
Called the iPhone X (said aloud as iPhone 10). The new handset costs a MASSIVE £999 at 64GB of storage, with a larger model costing £1,149.
Along with the exciting new iPhone, Apple showed off their other latest device – the iPhone 8, which has a few of the same new features, but will keep the standard square screen.
For many readers, the idea of spending £999 on a phone is enough to make you stop reading! For those of you still here, we’ve rounded up all the new features below.
- 5.8″ OLED display
- Blacks on the screen will look darker, and colours will hopefully look brighter.
- Faster A11 Bionic processor
- Which should make the phone work faster.
- Glass body
- Edge-to-edge display
- Yep, it’s all screen! (Apart from that little bit at the top)
- Facial Recognition
- No unlocking with your finger, just stare at your phone!
- No Home button
- Everything is done with swiping now.
- Wireless inductive charging
- Charge your phone just by putting it on a little base. No wires!
- BECOME AN EMOJI! Using fancy facial recognition tech, the iPhone X has an inbuilt emojifier.
What do you think of the new iPhone?
Catch up with all the biggest news stories with our daily news bulletin.
Have your say on some of the biggest issues in the news right now by visiting our Polls section.